Famous Quotes

*Personal Development

"The greatest gift you can give to somebody is your own personal development. I used to say, 'If you will take care of me, I will take care of you.' Now I say, 'I will take care of me for you if you will take care of you for me.'"

-- Jim Rohn



"Pity the man who inherits a million dollars and who isn't a millionaire. Here's what would be pitiful: If your income grew and you didn't."

-- Jim Rohn


"No one limits your growth but you. If you want to earn more, learn more. That means you'll work harder for a while; that means you'll work longer for a while. But you'll be paid for your extra effort with enhanced earnings down the road."

 -- Tom Hopkins


"Practice the philosophy of continuous improvement.  Get a little bit better every single day." -- Brian Tracy

 

 

*PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY

"My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for your life, but doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment."

-- Oprah Winfrey

 


"Take your job seriously, BUT don't take their complaints personally. If you take it personally you'll get upset and lose your edge. If you take it too personally, you'll lose your edge and your job. If you take it seriously -- it's you with them. If you take it personally, it's you against them. What steps can you take to ensure keeping your cool?"

 -- Jeffrey Gitomer



"A character is a completely fashioned will."

-- Novalis


"Your personal philosophy is the greatest determining factor in how your life works out."

-- Jim Rohn

 

 

*Famous Quotations

For having lived long, I have experienced many instances of being obliged, by betterben information or fuller  consideration, to change opinions, even on important subjects, which I once thought right but found to be otherwise.
- Benjamin Franklin


 More Quotations by Franklin
- 2
If you deliberately plan on being less than you are capable of being, then I warn you that you'll be unhappy for the rest of your life.
- Abraham H. Maslow



- 3
When you reach for the stars you may not quite get one, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.
- Leo Burnett




- 4
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
- Winston Churchill




- 5
We only do well the things we like doing.
- Colette




- 6
I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something than educate people and hope they were entertained.
- Walter Disney




- 7
A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
- George Bernard Shaw





- 8
You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do.
- Eleanor Roosevelt




- 9
When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned.
- Mark Twain




- 10
Clueless people don't know what to do and they don't know that they don't know what to do. They don't know the right questions to ask. Giving them instructions is insufficient. First, they need to be sold on what the platform even looks like.
Seth Godin, blog Feb 08, 2010

 

 

 

No comments:

HOME (*Revenire-Pagina la Zi)

MENU

EDITORIAL