* nu in cosmos ci in noi

The Prophet said that God has said,
"I cannot be contained in hallowed places.
Heaven and earth cannot hold Me.
But I am contained by true hearts.
If you seek Me, search in those hearts."

 

 

 

 

* raportul psiho-somatic
It is my own firm belief that the strength of the soul grows in
proportion as you subdue the flesh.

                                   -Mahatma Gandhi, 1924

 

 

 

 

 

* fa si da

How much pleasure you take
In acquiring worldly goods!

But to find happiness
You must give them all up.

                                  -Ashtavakra Gita 18:2

 

 

 

 

 

* alegoria psihicului

My mind is a garden. My thoughts are the seeds. My harvest will be
either flower or weeds.
  nu te grabi

Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it
true, does it improve on the silence?
                                          
                                            -Sai Baba

No comments:

HOME (*Revenire-Pagina la Zi)

MENU

EDITORIAL