Quotes

1
Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
- Albert Camus, French Novelist, Essayist and Playwright, 1957 Nobel Prize for Literature, 1913-1960
 
 

2
Every wall is a door.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson, American Poet, Lecturer and Essayist, 1803-1882

 


3

It's not just about sailing. It's not about the boat. It's about the adventure and the human side of it... People wonder how you can 
manage to stay at sea for 100 days by yourself.
- Derek Hatfield, see: Canada: New Brunswick News: January 02, 2010, day 002
 
 
 
 
4
Character is a bundle of habits, tendencies and interests, loosely bound together and dependent on circumstance and context.
Malcolm Gladwell, born September 3, 1963, is a British-born Canadian journalist, author, and pop sociologist
 
 
 
5
Sometimes when you're Twittering all the time, you even start to think in 140 characters.
- Julia Roy, Senior Manager of New Media at Coach, Inc. in their Global Web and Digital Media Department in New York City
 
 
 
 6
If a man does not make new acquaintance as he advances through life, he will soon find himself left alone. A man, Sir, should keep his friendship in constant repair.
- Samuel Johnson,
1709 - 1784, British lexiographer
 
 
 
 7
It is your work in life that is the ultimate seduction.
- Pablo Picasso, October 25, 1881 - 8 April 08, 1973, was a Spanish painter, draughtsman, and sculptor
 
 
 
8
Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.
 Henry Ford, was an American industrialist and pioneer of the assembly-line production method, 1863-1947 
 
 
 
9
If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.
- Lewis Carroll
was an English Logician, Mathematician, Photographer and Novelist, especially remembered for Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, 1832-1898
 
 

10
I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.

- Colin Raye 
 

 
11
Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose.
- Tom Krause, motivational speaker, Teacher and Coach, b.1934
 
 
 
12
If you will call your troubles experiences, and remember that every experience develops some latent force within you, you will grow vigorous and happy, however adverse your circumstances may seem to be.
- John Heywood, was an English Playwright and Poet, 1497-1580

No comments:

HOME (*Revenire-Pagina la Zi)

MENU

EDITORIAL