Decision

* Decizie

DECIDE/DECISION

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."
                                                 -- Robert Frost
 


"When you determine what you want, you have made the most important decision in your life. You have to know what you want in order to attain it."
                                                          -- Douglas Lurtan

 



"I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision."

                                                         -- Maya Angelou
 


"It doesn't matter which side of the fence you get off on sometimes. What matters most is getting off! You cannot make progress without making decisions."
                                                          -- Jim Rohn

No comments:

HOME (*Revenire-Pagina la Zi)

MENU

EDITORIAL